If you're experiencing trouble with the Mapillary Android app, please check the following potential suggestions before submitting a support request.
- Try closing the app and reopening it.
- If you’re experiencing loading or uploading issues, retrying a bit later. If it is possible, please connect to a different internet connection.
- Please make sure you have the latest version of Mapillary Android App
- If you have images to be uploaded, please upgrade your Mapillary App without deleting your previous version of Mapillary app. Deleting the Mapillary App will cause data loss.
- Please DO NOT uninstall the App if you have pending images that you would like to upload. You can update the Mapillary Android App and upload your images.
If none of above helps, please submit a support request and provide the following information:
- Description of the problem (what happened vs what did you expect)
- Your device model and Android Version (You can find it on your settings page under About section)
- Mapillary App version (find it at the bottom of the left-side menu in the app).
- A detailed description of the steps taken
- Screenshots or screen recording to illustrate the problem
- Did you encounter this issue once or does it happen repeatedly / all the time? Do you notice any patterns in when it is happening?
- Please send us your debug logs. Please go to Settings, the Developer section, and check the box with "Save debug logs to file". Then do the same actions as when you got the problem, in order to recreate it, and when done please send us the debug logs through the "Send debug logs" option in the left-hand menu. (Afterwards, uncheck the log saving option again so it wouldn't keep writing up a large file on your phone.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.