Mapillary uses computer vision to detect traffic signs and point features in street level imagery, then predicts map locations of the detected items. Downloading Mapillary traffic signs and point features is possible in the Mapillary Web App. 1500 different traffic sign classes and 42 point feature classes can be downloaded via the user interface.
How to download Mapillary map data on Mapillary Web App
- Visit mapillary.com/app
- Login into your account
- Click Map Data icon at top to view Map Data menu
- Select traffic signs/point features to show map data
- Zoom to display map data at least city level, where data will render
- Click the Download button to get a feature collection of map data in JSON format
- You can reset your selected traffic signs/point features by clicking Reset button
Please note that if the download button is not clickable, you will need to zoom in to be able to download map data. If you would like to download larger area, please download map data with Mapillary API.