Follow the steps below to get started. A full guide to Mapillary for the web is also available.
Creating an account
- Open https://www.mapillary.com/app/.
- Click on the button at the top right to create an account on Mapillary.
- Log in to your account.
- You can upload images either straight from our mobile apps or by using our Desktop Uploader tool.
- The images will be processed on the Mapillary system: combined together with other images from the area, faces and license plates blurred (read more about our technology).
- You can reach the upload via your profile or feed.
- Click on the item to open it and navigate around the imagery.
- Use the images to show places and extract map data (read more about using images).
Note: Make sure that the locations of images and their compass angles are correct before uploading the images, as these cannot be corrected once imagery is uploaded to Mapillary.