To use Mapillary on the web, you need to have a WebGL capable browser and up-to-date graphics card drivers.
Follow the steps below to get started. A full guide to Mapillary for the web is available here.
Creating an account
- Open https://www.mapillary.com/app/.
- Click on the button at the top right to create an account on Mapillary.
- Log in to your account.
- The images will be processed on the Mapillary system: combined together with other images from the area, faces and license plates blurred (read more about our technology).
- You’ll get a notification about your uploads being on the map, normally within a few hours but sometimes this can take longer (read more about notifications).
- You can reach the upload via your profile or feed.
- Click on the item to open it and navigate around the imagery.
- To make edits to your sequences, use the three dots icon on the right (more details here).
- Use the images to show places and extract map data (read more about using images).