To use Mapillary on the web, you need to have a WebGL capable browser and up-to-date graphics card drivers.
Follow the steps below to get started. A full guide to Mapillary for the web is available here.
Creating an account
- Open https://www.mapillary.com/app/.
- Click on the button at the top right to create an account on Mapillary.
- Log in to your account.
- You can upload images either straight from our mobile apps or by using our Desktop Uploader tool.
- The images will be processed on the Mapillary system: combined together with other images from the area, faces and license plates blurred (read more about our technology).
- You can reach the upload via your profile or feed.
- Click on the item to open it and navigate around the imagery.
- Use the images to show places and extract map data (read more about using images).
Note: Make sure that the locations of images and their compass angles are correct before uploading the images, as these cannot be corrected once imagery is uploaded to Mapillary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.